Senin, 10 Juni 2013

Get to know the FATHER, because the LORD JESUS is our father in heaven


PART VIII-7-15-15-3
JESUS is the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

THE LORD JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Get to know the FATHER, because the LORD JESUS is our father in heaven
Matthew 23: 9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Let us prove the truth of Scripture: Matthew 6:9-13 ; Now we get the real meaning of LORD PRAYER as evidence that LORD JESUS is Our Father in Heaven.
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (Matthew 6:9-13)
And now you will prove JESUS is the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside LORD JESUS: LORD JESUS girded thee, though thou hast not known LORD JESUS. And JESUS is the LORD who is the true God and the living God written from moses and all the prophets, in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.


a.       Let us prove the truth of Scripture: Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

And do you think the bread you eat everyday are made by man, and the bread that is made by man that you ask the LORD JESUS. and because And the bread that is made by man does not give everlasting life both on earth and after death.

And let us prove that the bread that is meant in the Lord's prayer is LORD.

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. (Joh 6:35)


Matthew 6: 11 Give us this day our daily bread.

That bread that we ask every day to our father in heaven is LORD JESUS, for JESUS is our FATHER in heaven is the bread of life.

LORD JESUS is the bread of life: we that cometh to LORD JESUS shall never hunger; and we that believeth on LORD JESUS shall never thirst.


I am that bread of life. (Joh 6:48) 

This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. (John 6:58)

The bread that came down from heaven, is the Word of Lord God who gives the Spirit of Truth and the Holy Ghost is given to each of us who keep his commandments and do them for eternal life forever.


Joh 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven = I am the Word of LORD God
if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever = if any man keep the Word of LORD God, they shall live for ever.
and the bread that I will give is my flesh = And the Word of LORD God is my Commandment
which I will give for the life of the world = and I give for the life of the world and live for ever.
Now we get the real meaning of Joh 6:51: I am the Word of LORD God: if any man keep the Word of LORD God, they shall live for ever : And the Word of LORD God is my Commandment,  which I give for the life of the world and live for ever.


Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Now we get the real meaning of Joh 6:54: Whoso keep my commandments of the Word of LORD god and do them, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.



Joh 6:55  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Now we get the real meaning of Joh 6:55: For my commandments and do them is the Truth and the Life.

Joh 6:56  He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Now we get the real meaning of Joh 6:56: And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. (1 John 3:24)


The bread is the Word of Lord God who gives Spirit of Truth and the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of Truth is the True God and the Holy Ghost is the Living God.


What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:62-63)

Let us prove the truth of Scripture: Joh 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Let us prove the truth of Scripture: John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Now we get the real meaning of Joh 15:26: the Spirit of truth which proceedeth from the Father.
And now we know who is the spirit of truth
1.      The meaning of the word "My Father" is The True God
2.      The Spirit of Truth is The True God
Now we get the real meaning of Joh 14:26: the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in my name.
And now we know who is the Holy Ghost
3.      The meaning of the word "My Father" is The Living God
4.      The Holy Ghost is The Living God

Jesus is The Word of God, Jesus is The True God, Jesus is The Living God 
And understanding the true God and the living God is the Lord. And understanding the meaning of the LORD exactly can we find in the Gospel and truth : Jer 10:10

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. (Joh 6:35; Joh 6:51)

And of the bread which came down from heaven, I've ordered Moses to write about me, about the bread that came down from heaven.

I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God (Ex 16:12).

This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. (John 6:58)



b.      Let us prove the truth of Scripture: Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? (Luke 7:48-49)

Isaiah 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.


c.       Let us prove the truth of Scripture: Matthew 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. (John 8:51)

The bread is the Word of Lord God who gives Spirit of Truth and the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of Truth is the True God and the Holy Ghost is the Living God.

Eze 20:19  I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;